Tuesday, September 4

Didn't realise how long it was since I'd posted..

So since the last post - week 4 has come and gone.  I've missed one night of body pump, on Friday night, due to a night out, but made everything else.  And made all targets set.  again..... it's getting boring now eh?? lol NOT!!  Really chuffed with what I'm doing.  Realise now it's going to be a much longer road than I thought, but I'm up for it.  December 2nd 5K now looking dodgy - but I'll see as I get nearer the time.

Tonight's run was 1.37K in 18 minutes.
5 min warm up then
1x 1 min jog, 25 sec walk,
2x35 sec jog with 25sec walks in between,
1x40 sec jog, 20 sec walk, and
2x35 sec jog with 25 sec walk in between and then
5 min warm down walk.

Got a new plan for the rest of the weeks - so something to aim for and I'm also planning on one of the weekend days doing the "lamp posts" outside the house.  That is 2.5k - I'll be doing the 5 minute warm up and down walks, then alternating rnning/walking between the remaining lamp posts.  Lets see how that goes.

At the weekend there, I was out - and got a few lovely comments about how great I was looking and how much weight I was losing.  That's most definitely a booster for me. Also folk at work that I haven;t seen for a wee while - a lot are saying "you look great, have you been on holiday?!"  They can't qite pt their finger on what's different about me.  Which suits me just fine, as I'm very much an "under the radar" type girl.  Even my own family were stunned when I showed them my "before and after" photo on my twitter account.  Because they are seeing me every day, they were obviously aware of my body shape changing, but were astounded at photographic evidence of the difference.  It's all good so far.  I really, really hope I can keep this going this time, although I really do think I will somehow ;-)

Will keep it low key all the way though

No comments:

Post a Comment