Wednesday, April 11

So - back to it

Decided to put the "down" mood behind me and revisit the training regime.


The nhs couch to 5k is too taxing right now - and my own one is getting easier by the day.  Therefore I have met in the middle.  My own one was 2.5 mins w/u then 5x0.5 mins running and 5x1.5 mins walking, with 2.5 mins warm down, making 15 minutes in total.  The NHS one was 5 minutes warm up then 8x1 min running and 8 x 1.5 min walking, with 5 mins warm down.  SO I've went for a bit of a hybrid of


5 mins w/u
8 x 0.5 mins running
8 x 1.5 mins walking
5 mins w/d


 making 26 minutes in total.  Tried it tonight and felt magic.  Will try to do this every 2 days this week, so Tues/Thurs/ Sat/ Mon.  Then revisit it next week on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. And of course I'm that bloody dense just now that I've forgot today is Wednesday - so that'll be Wed Friday Sunday Tuesday and review on Thursday :-)

    ReplyDelete