Thursday, August 16

another day another target aced!!

;-)  Yes!!!  What a difference taking it down from 10 reps to 8 reps.  Yes it's less, obviously - I know that.  But what a difference it made on Tuesday actually MANAGING what I set out to do!  The first week was a wee bit soul destroying knowing that I wasn't getting anywhere near the target and thinking just how much of a mountain I had to climb.  But lowering it very slightly to 8x25/30 jogging/walking was a masterstroke - thank you Cath!! So tonight I went there more buoyed up at managing it so much so that I did 8x30/30 jogging tonight with the 8th one actually being a FULL MINUTE!! Yessssssssss!  Just brilliant.  I'm so chuffed.  A big thank you to Sharon and Cath for sticking with me.  One day you'll get to read this - and you'll realise just how big a part you played in this for taking the time to do something which must be as hard for yo to slow down to as it is for me to make it up to.  I really appreciate it girls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment