Monday, August 6

Back to the body pump tonight

For the first time in over 3 years! OH MY GOD!! I used to warm up and warm down with 2kg weights on each side and do the heavier parts with 5 and sometimes 7 on each side. Tonight, I was later in, so there were only 2.5kg weights left, so I put them on. My word did I struggle with them!!  However - this gives me more motivation to keep going and to succeed at this. if I manage to do the logging twice a week and the body pump twice a week, what a difference this will make to me! #20weeks Then a wee rest over Christmas followed by a further #20weeks leading up to the hairy Haggis. More motivated than ever now - let's keep this going campo, I CAN do this!!! X

1 comment:

  1. Oops - that'll be jogging, not logging lol. No lumberjacks we're harmed in the making of this blog!

    ReplyDelete